Welcome to my current vanity diaries. It’s no secret that I am a total skincare junkie with a pretty sacred Sunday self-care routine. Ever since I was a kid, I’ve loved skincare and beauty products. I used to spend hours in my bathroom, mixing up potions, applying different creams, and testing just about anything I could get my hands on. Clearly, not much has changed.
Sharing a few of my very favourite things at the moment in today’s post. My top ten list is always changing, but this constitutes my current list of “Can’t Live Without’s” at the moment:
- Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum: The absolute holy grail. It really is as good as everyone says it is. Yes the price tag is ridiculous and yes I will happily buy it again.
- Drunk Elephant Sweet Pitti Deodorant Cream: Since switching to natural deodorants, it’s been a total roller coaster, switching from products that work initially but then begin to irritate, to products that don’t work AT ALL. This one smells great, works well, and never irritates. I’m obsessed.
- Farmacy Green Clean Cleansing Balm: One of my favourite clean beauty products, this cleansing balm removes any makeup with ease.
- Atelier Sirah Glow Facial Oil: This Canadian, Black-owned beauty brand sells out instantly after each restock. I finally got my hands on the Body Bundle and I love how soft it makes my skin! I use this on my neck and chest primarily.
- Kosmea Reveal Your Glow Mask: This mask provides instant results. If you need to calm your skin or get your glow on, reach for this mask for a quick (& clean!) boost.
- Estée Lauder Perfectionist Pro Rapid Brightening Treatment: While this isn’t the best Vitamin C serum I’ve ever tried (that award still belongs to Skinceuticals CE Ferulic), I really love the way. this serum makes my skin feel, and the bottle has lasted me for ages!
- NuFace Trinity Device: SO many questions about this one always. I can’t say that I noticed a huge difference when I started using it, but three months later, I now notice a difference when I don’t use it regularly. Things just feel tighter and more lifted when I do. But I will say, at 20 minutes a day of recommended use, it’s as much as a time investment as it is a financial one.
- Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair: I don’t think I can sing the praises of this serum more than I already have. I will use it in combination with the Concentrate for the rest of my life.
- Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Intense Reset Concentrate: See above.
- Omorovicza Silver Skin Saviour: Feel a breakout coming on or in the midst of one? Just apply this mask and instantly, things will improve. It truly is my “Saviour” that stops pimples from even forming.
- BONUS: Goop G.tox Dry Brush: While it’s a bit rough at first, this is truly the best dry brush I have ever used.
Photography: Liza Litvinovich